You are here
E-books, E-magazines and audiobooks
To access our E-book collection you need:
- a compatible e-reader and a computer, a tablet or a smartphone
- a valid email address
Please note that Kindles are not compatible with this service.
Visit the E-book services website to get started.
All you need to use the service is:
- a computer with Internet access
- your library membership number (from your library card)
Enjoy digital titles on your computer or transfer to portable devices such as MP3 players.
Our audio book service (OneClickdigital) offers:
- a choice from hundreds of titles including the latest bestsellers
- fiction and non-fiction collections
- children and young adults collections
- no fines for late returns and no more bulky cassettes or CDs
Visit the OneClickdigital website to register and get started.