You are here
The Commissioning Service works to develop joint working with Clinical Commissioning Groups and other partners to ensure effective commissioning arrangements are in place to support the delivery of strategic priorities across North Tyneside.
We work with;
- North Tyneside Clinical Commissioning Group (CCG)
- Northumbria Healthcare Trust
- Northumberland, Tyne and Wear NHS Foundation Trust
- Healthwatch North Tyneside
- Care Quality Commission
- Social Care Institute for Excellence
- Think Local Act Personal
- Local Government Association
- Skills for Care
- Providers of social care services, including care homes, day care services and domiciliary care providers
The service also works with the customers of the services it provides to ensure they are good value and fit for purpose.
The other web pages in the Commissioning section provide further information on how we work together with our partners and customers to deliver quality care services in North Tyneside for different groups of people.