You are here
Apply for a minor variation
Apply for a minor variation* to a premises licence or club premises certificate.
- minor alterations to the layout/structure of a premises
- small adjustments to licensing hours
- removing out of date, irrelevant or unenforceable conditions
- adding volunteered conditions
- adding certain licensable activities
An application costs £89.
Submit your application form and fee to us.
You must display a notice at the premises for 10 working days after you have submitted your application. You don't have to advertise the variation in a newspaper or send it to responsible authorities.
When we recieve the application we will decide if the application affects any of the licensing objectives and if so, which of the responsible authorities we need to consult.
Will tacit consent apply
No. Tacit consent does not apply to minor variations. We will determine your application within 15 working days.
Failed or refused applications
If your application is refused there is no appeal against this, but you can resubmit an application for a full variation.