You are here
Sports hall and clubs
|Monday to Thursday||7.30am-10pm (Last admission 9pm)|
|Friday||9am-9pm (Last admission 8pm)|
|Saturday and Sunday||9am-5pm (Last admission 4pm)|
- badminton essentials course (ask at reception for the next course)
- family Smash Up Badminton session (Saturday 10 to 11am)
- junior Badminton (Monday 6.30 to 7.30pm term time only)
- hire a badminton court
- 'No Strings' badminton session for adults (Wednesday 6.30 to 8pm)
No need to book just come along and pay the coach’s direct.
|Karate||Thursdays 6.30-7.30pm & Saturdays 9.30-11.30am||Adults & Juniors age 5+|
|Kickboxing||Tuesdays 7.30-9pm||Adults & Juniors aged 6+|
|Judo||Tuesdays 7-8.30pm||Adults & Juniors aged 7+|
|Ju-jitsu||Mondays 7.30-9pm and Fridays 6.30-8pm||Adults and Juniors aged 8+|
|Taekwondo||Sundays 1-2pm||Adults and Juniors aged 5+|
Sessions led by a qualified coach and run every Monday 6.30 to 7.30pm (except school summer holidays). Ages 8 to 15 years old.
Adult trampolining Mondays 8.30 to 9.30pm. Ages 16+.
A qualified gymnastics instructor will coach the session building up participants’ skills which will follow the British Gymnastics Award scheme. Courses run during term time only on a Sunday 10am to 11am. Ages 5 (or in the reception year at school) to 12 years old.
Child supervision for sports hall and coached activities
- all children under the age of eight must be accompanied by an adult
- children under eight years attending organised activities must remain accompanied by an adult at all times until the arrival of the coach/instructor
- for details about supervision arrangements for children’s parties please ask a member of staff