Health Walk from Wallsend Memorial Hall and People Centre, 10 Frank Street NE28 6RN - Wednesday 's 10.30am (meet) head out at 10.45am (a free activity) starts 3rd July 2019
Familiy Health Walk from the Rising Sun Country Park - Sunday's 10.15am (meet) head out at 10.30am (a free activity)
Come along and enjoy walking in the great outdoors with our fully qualified walkleaders. Join us for about a 60 minute walk, whatever your
ability, or whatever takes your fancy I’m sure we’ll have a walk to suit your needs. Walk your way to fitness in the company ofothers, enjoying the beautiful surroundings that North Tyneside has to offer and a well earned cuppa! Walk more..feel the difference. Feel good ,reduce blood pressure, reduce stress, keep your heart strong, improve sleep patterns and help to manage your weight. Increase energy and switch on the
happy hormones! Why is walking the perfect activity for health?
- It’s sociable!
- Almost everyone can do it.
- It’s a chance to make new friends and have a cuppa.
- It’s free and you don’t need special equipment.
- You can start slowly and build up gradually at your own pace.
All walks in North Tyneside can be viewed on the 'Walking' page of the website.
- badminton essentials course (ask at reception for the next course)
- family Smash Up Badminton session (Saturday 10 to 11am)
- hire a badminton court
- 'No Strings' badminton session for adults (Wednesday 6.30 to 8pm)
No need to book just come along and pay the coach’s direct.
Monday's 7.30-9pm and Friday 6.30-8pm
Adults and juniors aged 8+
Adults and Juniors age 7+
|Karate||Thursday 6.30-7.30pm and Saturdays 9.30-11.30am||Adults and Juniors aged 5+|
|Taekwondo||Sunday's 1-2pm||Adults and Juniors aged 5+|
Junior sessions led by a qualified coach, ages 8 to 15 years old (term time only)
- Monday 6 to 7pm (drop in)
- Monday 7 to 8pm (bookable)
Adult session led by a qualified coach, 16 years and over (term time only)
- Monday 8-9pm
There are no gymnastics sessions curently running at Hadrian.
Child supervision for sports hall and coached activities
- all children under the age of eight must be accompanied by an adult
- children under eight years attending organised activities must remain accompanied by an adult at all times until the arrival of the coach/instructor
- for details about supervision arrangements for children’s parties please ask a member of staff