To access our E-book collection you need:
- a compatible e-reader and a computer, a tablet or a smartphone
- a valid email address
Please note that Kindles and some older devices are not compatible with this service.
Visit the E-book services website to get started.
All you need to use the service is:
- a computer with Internet access
- your library membership number (from your library card)
Enjoy digital titles on your computer or transfer to portable devices such as MP3 players.
Our audio book service (OneClickdigital) offers:
- a choice from hundreds of titles including the latest bestsellers
- fiction and non-fiction collections
- children and young adults collections
- no fines for late returns and no more bulky cassettes or CDs
Visit the OneClickdigital website to register and get started.
You can browse the library catalogue at the link below. If you are a library member, and have been issued with a PIN, you can also log into your account to view your current loans, renew your items and place reservations.
If you are a library member but cannot log into the catalogue, or would like to request a PIN, please speak to staff at your local branch.
The library catalogue can be found here: