Businesses affected by restrictions on socialising from 18th September to 4th November 2020
This grant is aimed at:
- Hospitality, accommodation and leisure businesses operating out of commercial premises and their supply chain. This is support for businesses that are not legally required to close but which are severely impacted by local restrictions in the period 18 September to 4 November 2020
Businesses impacted by national lockdown from 5th November to 2nd December 2020
This grant is aimed at:
- Businesses that are required to close under national ‘lockdown’ restrictions or Local Covid Alert Level ‘Very High’ (Tier 3) restrictions in the period 5 November to 2 December
- Supply chain businesses (that may remain open) for the hospitality, accommodation and leisure businesses that are subject to the lockdown restrictions in the period 5 November to 2 December
Please confirm that you have read the North Tyneside Council Local Restrictions Support Grant (Open and Closed) Criteria below and you understand that your business is eligible to apply for a grant.
If you are not eligible for the current grant scheme, please do not apply now. Subject to available resources, we hope to issue further support based on local priorities and are accepting expressions of interest to inform this scheme.
In order to complete this application, you will require the following information:
- Company registration number (if applicable)
- If you are not a limited company you will need to supply another unique identifier (VAT registration number, Tax reference number, Self-assessment reference, National insurance number, etc)
- Business rates account number (if applicable)
- The value of the business support received over the last 3 years
- Details of the bank account the grant should be paid into
- You will also need to complete a statement on how the business has been severely impacted by the local or national restrictions
If the business is eligible but not listed as the business rates payer, we will require the following additional evidence to be emailed within 48 hours of completing the application:
- A signed copy of the lease or property licence (only if you are not paying business rates).
- A bank statement dated within the last 3 months which evidences fixed property related costs
Please ensure that you have the above information at-hand before starting the application process.
This application form is for both the Local Restrictions Support Grant Open and Closed schemes, please answer all questions.