Eligibility and criteria
The North Tyneside Additional Restrictions Grant is aimed at supporting businesses with fixed costs that are severely impacted by the pandemic; and are not eligible for the existing Local Restrictions Support Grants, Additional Restrictions Grant non-ratepayers and supply chain or Additional Restrictions Grant for Taxi Drivers.
What you will need
In order to complete this application, you will require the following information:
- Company registration number (if applicable)
- If you are not a limited company you will need to supply another unique identifier (VAT registration number, Tax reference number, Self-assessment reference, National insurance number, etc)
- Business rates account number (if applicable)
- The value of the business support received over the last 3 years
- Details of the bank account the grant should be paid into
- Details of any fixed business costs
You will also need to complete a statement on how the business has been severely impacted by the local or national restrictions and provide financial information
We will also require the following additional evidence to be emailed within 48 hours of completing the application:
- Copies of your bank statements from your business account dated within the last 3 months showing fixed business costs over a period of at least two months. Please highlight these costs.
- A copy of your latest accounts or self-employed tax return
Please ensure that you have the above information at-hand before starting the application process.
- This application form is for the Additional Restrictions Grant only.
- Please read the grant criteria and eligibility checker before completing the application form.
- Please answer all questions.
The grant scheme is open for an initial period ending midnight 23 April and will then be reviewed.