Apply for your Single Person's Discount

If you are the only person aged 18 or over living in your property, complete this form to claim a single person's discount.

Please do not use this form to notify us of a death in your household. In those circumstances please go to Tell Us Once and complete the form on the website.

Apply for your Council Tax Single Person’s Discount.