Our priority is the safety of our teams, residents and visitors and our objective is to deliver sport and leisure services in a measured and controlled fashion that minimises the transmission of covid-19, but maximises activity.
The latest information is as follows:
- From 31 August 2021, you no longer need a booking to go swimming
- From 31 August 2021, you no longer need to book for the soft play
- From 6 September 2021, you no longer need a booking to attend the gym
- On 6 September 2021, health suites re-opened
- The booking system will remain in place for exercise classes, you can continue to book online here, or via reception; the timetable will be reviewed in due course once we have liaised with our instructors.
From 6 September 2021, members attending any leisure centre can use the new self-service kiosk to register their attendance. Visitors will need to liaise with our reception teams.
Although legislation has been replaced with guidance, we have a duty of care to safeguard our teams and visitors. We therefore ask you to:
- exercise good hygiene such as covering your nose and mouth when you cough and sneeze - remember ‘catch it, bin it, kill it’
- respect others, including our teams, by giving them plenty of space where possible
- wear a face covering when in crowded indoor public areas
- not visit any of our facilities if you have symptoms of COVID-19; self-isolate and book a PCR test.
We will continue to provide hand sanitiser and will maintain effective cleaning plans.
Thank you for your ongoing support and co-operation.