Computer Access as Libraries Reopen
From Monday 13th July we will be operating a limited Order and Collect service at some of our Libraries.
Each of the participating libraries has very limited computer access.
- Initially this is restricted to one session per week, up to a maximum of 45 minutes.
- You must book by phone in advance. You will not be able to walk up and use a computer.
- The computers are only available during the Order and Collect operating times above.
- You will need your library membership number and PIN to be able to use the computers.
- The participating libraries and their contact numbers are below
Killingworth Customer First Centre 0191 643 2040
North Shields Customer First Centre 0191 643 5270
Wallsend Customer First Centre 0191 643 2075
Whitley Bay Customer First Centre 0191 643 5390
John Willie Sams Centre – Dudley 0191 643 2035
Oxford Centre – Longbenton 0191 643 2750