Computer Access during Coronavirus Restrictions
Each of the participating libraries has limited computer access.
- Unless exempt you must wear a face covering when in the building.
- This is restricted to one session per week, up to a maximum of 45 minutes.
- You must book by phone in advance. You will not be able to walk up and use a computer.
- The computers are only available during the reduced Library operating times
- You will need your library membership number and PIN to be able to use the computers.
- The participating libraries and their contact numbers are below
North Shields Customer First Centre - 0191 643 5270
Killingworth Customer First Centre - 0191 643 2040
Wallsend Customer First Centre - 0191 643 2075
Whitley Bay Customer First Centre - 0191 643 5390
John Willie Sams Centre - Dudley 0191 643 2035
Oxford Centre -Longbenton 0191 643 2750