You are here
Report anti-social behaviour
Everyone is entitled to feel safe in a comfortable and secure environment.
To report anti-social behaviour:
- call the non-emergency hotline on 101 (In an emergency always call 999)
- or use one of the forms below
Tell us about anti-social behaviour
If we receive an anonymous complaint of anti-social behaviour, we shall investigate where possible. However we could be limited to what action we can take as we may require additional information, nor shall we be able to provide any feedback to the complainant.
If contact details are provided, we will not disclose this information without explicit permission from the complainant. We will respond within three working days explaining any actions that we may take and offering advice where appropriate.
Persistent anti-social behaviour and the Community Trigger
The community trigger helps victims of anti-social behaviour to force action on their issues.
- reported the same anti-social behaviour before?
- not been satisfied with our response?
- feel that no action has been taken?
You can make sure the council, police, local health teams and housing agencies work together to review and deal with your issue.
Complete the form below. You can also submit this form on behalf of the victim if you have their consent.
You'll receive a letter confirming:
- your request has been received
- your case is being reviewed
- what the next steps are