You are here
Report food safety and hygiene issues
Complaints can relate to:
- The hygiene of premises such as dirty food shops, unhygienic working practices or poor personal hygiene.
- Food that is contaminated with foreign bodies such as insects, plastic or glass.
- Food that is past its 'use by date'.
- Alleged cases of food poisoning.
- Chemical contamination of food or improper use of additives.
- Composition and labelling of food such as meat products with insufficient meat or inferior spirits sold as premium brands.
Please complete the form and provide your contact details in case we need further information from you.