Apply for or remove a single person discount

Complete this form if you are the only person aged 18 or over living in your property, to claim a single person's discount or if someone has moved into your property and you wish to end your discount.


Apply for or Remove a Council Tax Single Person’s Discount


Please do not use this form to notify us of a death in your household or if you are Sponsoring a Person from Ukraine.


In those circumstances please go to Tell Us Once and complete the form on the website  regarding a death and for Council Tax purposes, Sponsoring a Person from Ukraine, does not affect your liability so there is no need to complete a form.