Report a consumer issue

Make a complaint

What we can help with

Trading Standards in North Tyneside are an intelligence led service. We don't respond directly to any individual complaint. We do, however, collate complaints and intelligence to investigate as appropriate.

All complaints should be reported to our partner organisation Citizens Advice Consumer Services.

They will be able to provide advice on your individual complaint. They give help and advice to sort out problems with suppliers of goods or services.

For example:

  • problems with overcharging
  • faulty goods
  • poor workmanship
  • dishonest traders and scams

Help and advice

For advice and information on lots of consumer problems visit our advice section or contact the Citizens Advice Consumer Helpline.