We deal with land owner, landlord or former owner consents.

All ex-Council Right to Buy and a few other private properties (where we originally owned the land), require our consent to make structural changes to the property (e.g. loft conversion, extension, conservatory, driveway).

This condition is detailed within the conveyance relating to the original sale of the property.

We can grant consent but a fee is involved. Charges vary depending on whether consent is being granted before or after the structural change has taken place.

Consent is needed in addition to planning and building regulation approval.

Apply for consent

Contact us to apply, or to confirm that you need consent.

We'll let you know details of charges and any additional information we need.