You are here

Personal licence

You or a member of your staff must hold a personal licence if you sell alcohol from licensed premises.

This means that every sale or supply of alcohol is authorised by a personal licence holder.

Anyone can apply, even if you don't currently work in a bar or off licence, so long as you meet the set criteria.The licence is valid in England and Wales and lasts indefinitely.

You must fill in the application form and declaration of conviction form when applying.

Contact Licensing

Contact us

Block C
The Killingworth Site
Harvey Combe
Newcastle upon Tyne
NE12 6UB

Telephone: (0191) 643 2175
Email: Licensing

Share this page