Health notifications

Health professionals wishing to notify North Tyneside Local Authority about a pre-school age child who has or probably has special educational needs (SEN) or a disability should complete this form.

Health professionals must inform the Local Authority where the child is ordinarily resident, if they identify a child under compulsory school age as having, or probably having, SEN or a disability (SEND Code of Practice 2015, 1.16).

Find out more information about who should be submitting a Health notification.

Health notifications to SEND

  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
  • 6
  • 7
  • 8