07976 307 347 (Park Warden Alan Thurgood)
The coffee hut by the lake is open during school holidays from 11.30am to 2.30pm (opening hours may vary due to business needs or bad weather).
- Green Flag Award winning park
- open grassed spaces for leisure uses
- woodlands and lake provide a fantastic refuge for birds and wildlife
- a great place for you to explore
- play area
- model boat and yacht clubs
- angling jetties
There are three car parks conveniently located to access Killingworth Lakeside Park.
Canoeing enquiries should be directed to:
Friends of Killingworth Lake help with community projects and activities, to find out more visit their Facebook page.