Our parks have a fantastic range of activities and events this spring and summer! There's something for everyone - why not try something new?
You are here
Killingworth Lakeside Park
07976 307 347 (Park Warden Alan Thurgood)
- Green Flag Award winning park
- open grassed spaces for leisure uses
- woodlands and lake provide a fantastic refuge for birds and wildlife
- a great place for you to explore
- play area
- model boat and yacht clubs
- angling jetties
There are three car parks conveniently located to access Killingworth Lakeside Park.
Canoeing enquiries should be directed to:
Telephone: (0191) 643 7460
Friends of Killingworth Lake help with community projects and activities, to find out more visit their Facebook page.