You are here

Safe and healthy homes

How we can help

Is your home affecting your health? We may be able to help if you:

  • are over 18 years of age
  • live in North Tyneside
  • and own or privately rent your property

We give advice and guidance to help residents to solve health-related housing issues and improve physical / mental health through referrals to relevant services and organisations.

If you're a social housing tenant, you should contact your own social landlord.

We can provide information or advice on:

  • heating issues, energy bills and fuel poverty
  • damp and mould
  • home safety - hazards and clutter
  • outstanding repairs
  • fire safety

We accept referrals from both professionals and residents.

Make a referral

Tell us about the health and safety issues you have in your home
Are you referring yourself?
About you
The referral

Contact us

Safe and Healthy Homes
Telephone: 0191 643 7585

Also of interest:

Share this page