How we can help
The special educational needs and disability information, advice and support service (SENDIASS) is a specialist service that can help and guide you in all aspects of special educational needs.
- General advice and information to children, young people, parents and carers
- Impartial and factual support on all aspects of the SEN framework
- Help with the planning and the assessment process of an education, health and care (EHC) plan.
Education, health and care plans
IPSEA Independent Parental Special Education Advice website
The Council for Disabled Children have some
What is an Education Health and Care Plan?
What is an Annual Review?
What is Person Centred Planning?
Other Organisations Providing Information, Advice and Support
- Autism Links
- British Dyslexia Association
- Cauldwell Children
- Child Law Advice
- The Challenging Behaviour Foundation
- Contact – For families of disabled children
- Council for Disabled Children (CDC)
- Dyslexia North East
- Family Fund
- LD North East
- National Autistic Society
- National Children's bureau
- North East Autism Society
- North Tyneside Carers Centre
- Out Of Sight
- Pathways 4 All
- Rainbow Trust
- Reading Well
- Special Needs Jungle
- Special Needs Today
- St Camillus Care Group Ltd
- The Mix
- The Square Peg North East
- Toucan Education
- Tree of Hope
- Young Minds