Universal Credit is a new Government working age benefit.

Find out if you are entitled to help with the cost of your rent and Council Tax.

If you are a private tenant you may be able to claim and receive Local Housing Allowance.

Payments available if you receive Housing Benefit and need further financial assistance.

Let us know as soon as possible to continue to receive the correct amount of benefit.